Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Saga of my sessionals!

Act 1:-
Beginning of semester
Scene:-1st day of semester,
Before going to college
(I got up a bit early,took a little extra effort in dressing up,waterbottle,new copies,pens everything arranged)

There's still a few min left 4 the bus to come
Resolutions(I swear I'll keep them this time)
1.I'll go to college everyday i.e. not bunk classes.
2.I won't sleep in classroom till tiffin bell(I usually get up after that)
3.Take notes regularly(6 copies for 6 subjects not 6 in one)
4.read from the very beginning of sem (not end this time)
5.Get good marks in sessionals as well as sem(come on Nish! You can do it!)
|
|
|
|
and it goes on - a few ideal ones.


Act 2:-
Before 1st sessional
Scene:- 10 p.m. , sessionals tomorrow at 11 a.m.

Count hours.Oh! more than 12 hrs left.Nothing to worry.Opens books,no notes.All ìn one
Letters dancing,unable to understand anything.
To God:-
Please God ,OK this last time.I swear I'll do well in next internal/sessional.Ok sorry now.
To myself :-
What has happened , this is the 1st sessional.It's fine.There are two more to go.I'll surely do well next time.Now I can't do all this in one day.But I promise,right after this sessional I'm going two work hard.

At 12 p.m.(Oh! there's so much.Well,I need a sleep.I'll get up tomorrow at 4 a.m. & complete.)
Books closed!
Lights off !

Next day:-
Oh ! my God , Its 10:15 , that idiot of my di,didn't wake me.Well,bus will come at 10:30.
Now this mobile, Alarm too didn't go.I'll kill di,I had told her to wake me up.
|
|
|
|`
And then u know

Act 3 :-
Before 2nd sessional
I should have learnt but then you know I was so busy(doing what God knows).Anyways , there's still time.

After turning a few pages
Can't do it yaar.(Now, no need to sulk Nish! It's just a sessional after all ).And its best of two,I'll do next time really.Just this one time God.

Act 4 :-
Before 3rd(final) sessional
You know what di,our college closes after the 3rd sessional,means really its officially closed.So you know the papers of 3rd sessional are not going to be checked.
Arey! I know for sure,
You see, there's no one of us who'll go & check the marks.So why should the teachers check.They'll put some marks and send.Now, that's if its not going to be checked then why should I read.And you know me, I don't get satisfied reading tid-bits ,formulae.I've got to know my subject and that needs time which I don't have.So I'll just start from the beginning (but after sessional)and do well(once and for all) in this semester.Ok.
So no need of wasting time now.Chal I am feeling a bit sleepy.
Good night di ............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Craps Idea!!! Copyright © 2009 Writing,poetry,articles Prabhat

Disclaimer: This blog does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by sites.

USER AGREEMENT PLEASE READ : The creator of THIS PAGE or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take NO responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These links here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property and are meant for previewing only. If you enter this site without following these agreements you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. If you want to remove links to your website, Please send an email to prabhat[dot]ravi[dot]engg[at]gmail[dot]com.